Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sometimes I Just Need To Repeat This Over And Over...



God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

(other peoples behavior, no matter how ridiculous, frustrating, & just plain madding it is)

The courage to change the things I can,

(my own behavior and the choices I make today)

And the wisdom to know the difference.

(That YOU are God.  I am not.)
______________________________________

I will not allow myself to get caught up in other peoples stuff.

I will let Him show Me what I need to work on, and stop looking at others.

It is not my business.

I will not feed or grow a bitter spirit within me.

I will remember who I am in Him.

He has it all under control.

I feel better already.  :)

Hugs From My Heart



No comments:

Post a Comment