Thursday, May 24, 2012

Order In The Disorder


I'm not one to have much disorder in my house.  I think it stems from how I was brought up actually.

We didn't have a lot, but everything had a place, and everything was usually in it's place.



I know it is much easier to be able to find things, (scissors for example), when you know that they are in the right hand, top drawer, by the stove.

Consequently, it is frustrating when one of your teenage peeps have taken said scissors, used them, and not put them back.  :/

And when you need them NO one knows where they are.

Enough said.




I am discovering now that most of our peeps are gone, with only one at home, that a little disorder in our house is O.K.

I think people with creative, artistic spirits are messier then the average person, and are comfortable in that mess.

Like our 16 year old daughter for instance.

She MUST have the most creative spirit ever known to mankind.  :)




That's her driving, with her best friend Court.

Two peas in a pod.

Everyone that knows that girl loves her.

I know she makes my heart, so happy.

A.A. Milne must have know my daughter because,

I'm sure her life will be filled with exciting discoveries...

You should see her room.  :)

Enjoy your Thursday!

I have some cleaning to do.

Hugs From My Orderly Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment