Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Tuesday


It's rainy here today in Maine.

I had coffee with a good friend this morning.

Actually I ate an amazing chicken salad sandwich, at 10 o'clock in the morning.

She had hot chocolate and a muffin.

I've known her for 24 years.

She gets me.

I get her.

We can say whatever we need to about whom ever we need too.

The Good.

The Bad.

And boy did we have some bad to share.

No judgement.

Which is good for everyone else because then I can get crap off my chest.

And not feel the need to go to someones house, knock on their door, and... well...

You fill in the blanks.

Know that said person, at this house I won't go too... said things to my 16 year old daughter that was over the line.

Soooo over the line.

And she is suppose to be an adult.

Yeah.


Don't worry,  I'm working through it.

Really.

It's an extra bonus that my friend... is family too.

Hope you had a good morning with someone you appreciate.

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment