Monday, May 28, 2012

Loving A Little Kozy Cottage

Just a few more photos of our new place...


See how I need to put treatments of some sort on the windows.  Never liked that word, "treatment" when people talk about windows.


You can see that I have a lot of bare space on my walls.  Anyone that knows me, or has been in our homes before knows that won't last too long.


I really got rid of so much stuff  BEFORE we moved here.  One of the girls that really helped me with that process went to Goodwill with her mom a few days after Timothy and Court had made 5 gazillion trips.
She said to her mom... "Hey, those shelves are all Mrs. Gurneys stuff!!!"

I need to get over to Karla at  Kozy Cottage, on Church Street, in Oakland.  If you haven't been yet, you seriously are missing out.  Karla is a peach, and her items are not only affordable, but they are always putting new pieces in.

It's like a new store every time I go.


See my Goodwill lamps on the floor, in the entryway.  I need to spray paint them and put new shades.

And of course Rita is cleaning herself.  She's ALWAYS cleaning herself.  


And Sophie always hangs around the cats to see if they leave anything for her when their done eating.

They never do.
  

And finally, this is the view I have outside my kitchen window.
Blue Eyes of course.
Best part of the whole place I'd say.  :)


Have a wonderful family filled, grateful for those who gave the ultimate sacrifice, Memorial Day.

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment