Thursday, May 3, 2012

Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielson



I have been following Stephanie's Blog, Nie Nie Dialog, since before her plane crash.

She often reminds me the value of  living in the day, in the very moment that your breathing...

Appreciating all God has blessed me with...

That life as we know it,  is so precious.  It can, and will probably change before the day is over.

I will embrace today, those I love around me, and be grateful because...

I. AM. ONE. BLESSED. GIRL.

Oh and this girl, I thought I loved her with all of my mothers heart... actually I did, do, and always will...



I am so very proud of who she is... who she is becoming... and who I know she will be as a woman some day.  At 16, she deals with  life, and what people give her, with more insight, wisdom, maturity and class, than some grown women.

She knows the real meaning of the word  "family", and doesn't use it as a way to control, manipulate,  and bully those around her.


Katelyn  is getting there a bit on the early side.

Some, still have a long way to go.

She is one amazing daughter.  I couldn't be more blessed.

Just sayin.

:)

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment