Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lisa's Words of Wisdom: Dating Dos

It is a rainy Tuesday here in Maine. I am without a car for a bit longer, while sweet Blue Eyes tries to get our "new" Jeep on the road. Until then, this is what I'm happily up too.

Heard so much about this book, I had to pick it up at Target the other day.

Yeah, I know it's a little racy... but I'm a big girl, I can handle it.  ;)

You know you want to read it!  I'll tell you what I think once I get into it.

And yes, I still love Jesus.



I usually don't like reality shows very much.  Actually, not at all.  But Mrs. Eastwood and Company looks like the most "real" reality show out there.

Here is a clip from the Eastwoods housekeeper, Lisa, talking about dating do's and don'ts.  Oh yeah, she came with the house when Clint and Dina bought it.

I. LOVE. HER!!!

   


And finally... I'm sipping lots of this today. It's my Apricot Peach Tea that Zack and Beth got for me for Mothers Day.

Making the most of a day spent at home.

Remembering just how blessed I am that I can stay home.

I so appreciate Blue Eyes!
He has to be the hardest working man I know.
I swear I fall more in love with him every day.


Hugs From My Grateful Heart

1 comment: