Monday, May 14, 2012

It's Grateful Monday

Today is grateful Monday for me. We have successfully moved to our new place, and even in all the chaos of boxes, it's still amazing!

I've been sitting here by the stove, thinking and thanking God for all I am grateful for.

Here are a few.

Happy Monday.


The gas guy is going to be here today and hook up our kitchen stove.  I will surely be inspired to cook wonderful, scrumptious things.



Sipping on hot Apricot/Peach tea with my new mug, from a couple of my peeps from Mothers Day.  YUMMM!



Blue Eyes and I got the rest of the cleaning done at 9 Bartlett yesterday.  Elizabeth got so much done before us... Thanks sweetie!!!



I have so much unpacking to do but... Blue Eyes is the kind of husband that wouldn't care if I took today off, stayed in my P.J's, and watched movies all day.  He's that good, and I just might.  



I don't know what this is... but I'm sure gonna find out and make it REALLY soon!


Kate and Timothy were able to bring all three cats to the new place last evening.  All without one scratch!!!

Hugs From My Grateful Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment