Monday, February 21, 2011

I've Found A New Blog... And I'm In Love

Well you know today, I just barely took a shower got dressed. It's vacation right!? So I've been on my laptop doing one of my favorite things, looking at new blogs. I knew I loved Life on Canvas when I stumbled on her post about her love for You've Got Mail and Kathleen Kellys apartment...


You've Got Mail is one of my top 5 favorite movies and the one of the reasons is because I am so head over heals in love with her apartment.  


I have spent afternoons just going through and stopping the dvd player just to "study" each and every possible inch of space...


I remember one day Katie came into my bedroom and I stopped the dvd and said with so much excitement in my voice,  "Kate look at this..."

She didn't get it.  Her expression told me she thought her mum was a little nuts.  Thats alright if she didn't get it...

 Jenny does!!!


Take a click over to her blog,  Life on Canvas, and see if you don't enjoy it as much as I do. 

Hugs From My Heart

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I was so pleasantly surprised to see your post...thanks! I'm glad to hear you like Kathleen Kelly's apartment as much as I do... that Norah Ephron knows what she's doing. :) Thanks again for your sweet words!

    ReplyDelete