Monday, March 21, 2011

AROUND OUR BEDROOM...

I've been looking at all kinds of white rooms as of late...


I don't know if its the time of year, or that I'm just drawn to it but Blue Eyes painted our bedroom white over the weekend, and I love it...


Everything feels so clean, fresh, and just pretty.  I stole some things from the guest bedroom that I really loved... like the headboard, lamp and the chalkboard idea.  I love to shop my own house.  Its so affordable.
Which reminds me, I'm soooo having a huge lawn sale next month.  I'll keep you posted.



The last bedroom he painted for us was a beautiful brown, with flowy pink sheers . But this time, I just went for it...


When I asked him if he minded another girly room, he said...

"I really don't care what you do to our room... just as long as your with me every night. "


Yeah, He's that good.   (And see that beautiful, huge, white mirror above... I got it at T.J's for $4.50.  It has a crack in it.  I almost didn't bother with it but then I thought...  "Hey aren't we all a little cracked?" )


Hugs From My Heart

2 comments:

  1. just lovely... dropped a few tears for God's beauty in his people... Blessings!
    thefisherlady.com

    ReplyDelete