Wednesday, April 13, 2011


Romans 15:1-2 The Message

Those of us who are strong and able in the faith need to step in and lend a hand to those who falter, and not just do what is most convenient for us.

Strength is for service, not status. Each one of us needs to look after the good of the people around us, asking ourselves,

"How can I help?"

_______________________________________

This scripture reminds me so much of my parents, and how they, by example, taught us, their 7 children to live. I hope Blue Eyes and I have instilled a bit into our own peeps...
It might just be sharing a cup of tea and having a listening ear for a friend who needs to be heard and encouraged... Or the joyful giving of whatever a person needs, that you have been blessed to have... or anything in between.

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment