Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's Going To Be One Of Those Days... Or Is It


You know when you have one of those days that the enemy starts the night before to ruin... bad dreams all night, no sleep. Wake up to no hot water, furnace not working. Even though the furnace guy was there the day before cleaning and all was fine.

You know the day is going to be busy, because Tuesday always is...


But hold on a minute. Lets just stop. Stop right here. Take a deep breath.


Lets remember all that is important.  I mean REALLY important.  Whatever that is for each of us... no matter what the enemy throws at us even before our feet hit the floor in the morning...

There isn't one thing that will come my way today that God hasn't already prepared me to handle.  But I need to remember to lean on Him. Not myself, but Him.  Know that the day belongs to Him, and all that unfolds before me, and I will not allow the enemy to ruin what could be a great day.


Besides, if he was starting the night before to ruin it, who knows what great things are ahead...

And the bottom line for me is, I know who I am in Christ. I know my peeps are alive and safe. I have a beautiful home, husband that loves me more then I could have ever dreamed of, and sooo much more... I have nothing, NOTHING, to complain about, and so much to be grateful for.



Today is going to be a GREAT day.

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment