Saturday, April 30, 2011

Rachel Ashwell Opens Up A B&B

So Shabby Chic creator Rachel Ashwell has opened up a B&B, The Prairie...


Anyone familiar with Shabby Chic style knows her style, brand, is very girly, pink, rose filled...





Rachels Blog, Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chick Blog, will give you an idea of just how talented this woman is.



 






Her style isn't for everyone, but one of the things I love is that she reuses so much, and I can so relate to that.


I have always loved things that are older, worn, previously loved...

It's like you can almost feel the years of someones life in each piece around your house. Their struggles, victories, their loves and losses...


I just might find myself at Rachel's B&B someday soon.  Want to join me?

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment