Thursday, August 18, 2011


I feel like crying today.  Ever have one of those days?  Nothing is wrong.  All is well actually.  It's a physical, hormonal, my body is 46 and just in case I had forgotten, my left, very unhappy ovary, is reminding me.  :)

I've never had a problem with growing older.  I remember being excited to turn 30!  Yup, couldn't wait.  Age never has bothered me.



And I know that this hormonal crap is part of the process I must go through.  I'm good with it.  I am learning to recognize and be more aware of what my body is telling me, and adjust my day accordingly.  Ripping someones head off, does NOT have to be part of it.  :)

I can do this because of Him, who gave me the gift of him... The handsome dude on the right.


This guy loves me like there's no tomorrow.  Always has.  To the very bottom of his being, he wants me happy.  So if I'm having a day that consists of screaming ovaries, weepy eyes, and just plain yuck... he will be the first to say,

"Take it easy today honey. Just relax."


Opppppsssss... did I just put that up?  ^

This is me, being real. 

Take no offense. 

Enjoy your Thursday friends... whatever it means for you.  I am grateful today.  For so many things.

I'm sure I'll cry about them.  Just give me a sec.

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment