Saturday, July 30, 2011

Love This Home...

Blue Eyes and I have had talks about where and how we will live when it is just the two of us...


We've talked about just a small apartment with minimal "stuff"...


But Katie keeps reminding me that we have four children which means plenty of grandchildren...


She seems to think I'll want to have them over all the time. :)

I think she knows me well.

This type of house (above), is one I think would suit us. Less stuff, more room.

After all, I want all of those grandsweeties to be able to run about, and ride their bikes around inside, make train tracks all over the floor with permanent markers, like their parents did when they were little. (Our house was VERY kid friendly, and winters in Maine can be VERY long).

I'm sure they'll have us wrapped right around their little fingers. :)

Can you tell I'm starting to look forward too it.

~This song that your listening too on my blog right now, one of my very favorites... it reminds me so much of my mum. I think she liked Connie Francis if I remember. I miss her muchly. She would so have LOVED Katie... my sweet babygirl.~

(big sigh)

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment