Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Things I've Learned This Past Weekend...



  1. The sun will shine again... I just need to wait for it, and boy does it feel great to wake up too!!!
  2. When I look into the mirror WITH my reading glasses on, (which I hardly ever do, and for good reason),  see my mother and my two sisters looking back at me... its a good thing. A real good thing.
  3. When I think back at our childrens childhood, those years of growing up, I am so glad to have been able to be there with them.  To love on them. Invest in them, not miss those precious years with them... for God will and is, using those years to love on me now.  
  4. Some people really don't know what being a  friend is. They want what THEY want and thats all that matters... It's alright, no it's good, to let go of them. They were never really  interested in a real  friendship to begin with. Some people just don't know how to be a good friend. I, can't change that.
  5. My daughter has a wonderful gift of insight into peoples character. She is so dead on. I need to trust her more. 
  6. My husband said to me last night... "Honey, when you go into a friendship, you go in all the way.  You believe the best of someone and sometimes don't see who they really are. "  He is so right.
  7. Our front porch is a gathering place for so many.
  8. Coconut Cake at Jorges is the best.
  9. CONTROL, and those who live thinking they have it on everyone in their lives, is a sad and nasty thing
  10. Hot coffee, cozy p.j.'s, the glider on the front porch, first thing in the morning... priceless
  11. SUMMER...it's going to be great!

      Hugs From My Heart

      No comments:

      Post a Comment