Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I had the most fun day with these two...


We spent the day having lunch, and planning a 16th birthday party for her...  (She's being silly for the camera)


We went to store after store, and brought home all of this...


If I told you how many teenagers were coming, you would think I have gone crazy.  Well, maybe I have.  Blue Eyes is going to be here and he is such a huge help.  Always has been.

We've rented one of theses...


And Court has agreed to be one of the  lucky ones to be dunked.

 
 
We'll have a movie projected on the side of the shed with blankets spread out on the lawn... A bonfire with smores, & video games in the cellar for the guys... two of her older friends are going to have a tie-die table with tank tops and tee-shirts for what I've been told the girls can't wait to do. And Meaghan is going to make not one but TWO birthday cakes!!!

Have I left anything out? Oh yeah, hamburgers, hot dogs, salads. Soda, chips...

She is our baby girl. Our last child after 3 older brothers. She will turn 16 only once and yeah, we're doing more then we normally would. But you know what...

I wouldn't have it any other way.


Hugs From My Heart  

And you know what else... being off  Face Book is so freeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment