Friday, June 3, 2011

I Am Grateful...

  1. That  my Baby Girl is asleep, just above my head in her room and  I still have a couple of years left with her so close to me.
  2. My house is QUIET!!!
  3. Our peeps and their loves/friends, gather here daily... eating, talking, laughing... just being. Here.
  4. Blue Eyes and I have been married 27 years yesterday, and even though "LIFE" happens, we are still so in love with each other.  
  5. His kiss still takes my breath away.
  6. I am learning to live for the day, with all it has in it, and let go of all I need too.
  7. For the safety and protection of our first born son who is now out of Afghanistan.  
  8. Hot buttered toast.
  9. For Fridays
  10. That the God of the Universe knows my name, and I am His.

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment