Thursday, June 9, 2011

Graduation...

This sweet girl waited last night with her friends...


and her BF's family...



for him to graduate.




Along with his bestfriend, Camden...who is also like a brother to her.





The ceremony was short and sweet...


 many hugs...



kisses...





and hand shakes were given.


These are two of the finest young men I know...


They have been loved on and invested in by family...



grown up together as "brothers"


and I am grateful to see two strong, kind hearted, young men who have a good future ahead of them graduate from High School.




Congratulations "boys".  I know you won't forget from where you came, how much your families love you, and all that God has in store for your futures.  I am proud to know you both. 

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment