Monday, June 20, 2011

Saying Good Bye To Face Book...

Yup, I'm doing it. I'm saying good bye to Face Book. You know when it's just time to do something. Well it's just time.
Blue Eyes, the man who has loved me with all of his heart for over 27 years...he is one smart guy. He knows me well. Better then anyone. He has never had a Face Book profile. Ever. And never will. There is wisdom in that choice, and I being his wife, should learn from it.

I don't need to know 524 "friends" business on any given day, or they mine. My peeps are all old enough now that I don't need to monitor their profiles. I need to stay OUT of their business more. I need more peace in my life... don't we all?  (insert smiley face here).

I remember a time when I would sit on the front porch, first thing in the quiet of the morning, hot coffee in hand, just me and Jesus.  Yup, Jesus.  I would talk too and listen to Him first.  My day was well, more mine.  I kept my nose out of everyones business more, and it was good.

I need to start my day out with Him again.  Not Face Book.  I need to sit in the quiet of the morning, hear the birds chirping, and just be.  I need to pray for our children more.  They really need me too. I need me too.



Let go & pray more.  My new motto!!!

Letting go of Face Book will be good.  Real good. I know you know what I mean.  I know you understand.


Thanks 524 "friends".  I feel better all ready.

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment