Monday, January 31, 2011

Love Me Some Nate Berkus!

The Nate Berkus Show, has to be one of my favorite shows as of late. His style is classic, affordable, and personal. I learn so much every time I watch it. His guests are everyday people that you and I know. Hey, you might even recognize someone from your neighborhood! (scroll down to the bottom of the blog and shut off the music if you are interested in watching this video)



One question that stuck out in my mind that Nate asked Ms. Angelou was, "What is home to you?"

What would you say, "home" is to you?

Nate's Blog is much like his show... Fun, informative, and full of practical things anyone can do.

I love Nate. He is such a real person. Not one of those celebrity personalities that are all full of themselves. He is genuine and talented, and willing to share that with us. Its a win/win !




Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment