Thursday, January 27, 2011

GRATEFULNESS

Today I am grateful...


For the man who loves me unconditionally. Knows my heart, my moods, my mistakes... Loves me with all he has and all he is. Loves who I am, and lets me, be me. 

I am grateful for the man who is the father of, and dad too, four of the best things that have ever happened to me. Sometimes I can just be driving down the street, and it hits me how much I love these four.  How blessed I am to have had the privilege of mothering them.  


I see some of him in the best of who they are, and my mothers heart overflows with so much love for a man I know is a gift from God.

Today, I am a  grateful girl.  Because sometimes, I still think of myself as a girl.  At least a part of me. And thats a good thing.

Hugs From My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment