Monday, January 31, 2011

MONDAY WHITE LOVE

Monday at our house is a stay at home day. Cleaning happens, organizing closets, drawers.  I clean out the fridge and peoples stuff gets tossed out if its not nailed down or put away. (come on people, just put it away!!!) I don't usually go anywhere and make no plans or appointments for those reasons.  But before I start down the clean the house road, while I'm still making my list of what to get done today, and drinking my third cup of coffee, I found this... 


You might not be a person who likes all white, (I LOVE IT), but boy I know you can appreciate the vision and work that went into this transformation.




If your like me, and you need to see more, click here, Secret Garden Cottage, and see the rest. ENJOY!!! You might just be inspired yourself! I'm gonna work on my fourth cup. I have ALL day to clean!!!

Hugs From My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment