Saturday, January 15, 2011

Yeah... I Think I'm Going Back.

Well, its been over a month now over at Wordpress and I can honestly say... I have hated it over there!!! For Today


Sure, there were some aspects of it that I really liked but all in all, it stressed me out.


I was seriously all about taking time and figuring out their setups, layouts, etc... I even put aside time in my day just to try to learn the ropes and all.
But I just wasn't happy there.

So I have decided to start a "new" blog. I know what your saying as you shake your head in confusion. WHAT? ANOTHER , stupid blog? !!! Its not really new I've just moved back to the old neighborhood.

I will still have this blog, In My View , which serves my just one picture a day, with a short post, need. So that won't change.

But this blog , Just For Today, the one your on now, will be my rambling on and on, with 45 million boring pictures, I don't blame you if you don't read it anymore, but I'm still gonna write it, blog.


And remember these two? My fifteen year old daughter and her Bestfriend/Boyfriend...Well even though I'm changing my mind about my blog, they are not.

They are still together, sweet, happy, all young and in love. I think its gonna last a lot longer then most.  (She is going to hate that I put this picture up. I love it.  She looks so much like my mum in it.)

Fifteen year old daughters BF, wrote this one night on our kitchen chalkboard. It just blessed my mothers heart when I came downstairs the next morning to the smell of hot coffee and the sweetness of this: .


Big Sigh... Theres no place like home.


Hugs From My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment