Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Three Bags And A Morning Beautiful...

God is so gracious to me...


I think about all of the obvious ways God shows himself in our lives on a daily basis that even those that don't know Him will stop and say, "Hmmmmmm... "
When someones life is spared,  your child is born, when someone completely turns their lives around and are given a second chance to live a better way.

But often I find, in the daily routine of life, I don't see with my hearts eyes just how detailed, how involved God is, in every little moment of my day.  How like I am with my children, He cares about and is investing His love to me, His daughter.  He knows my heart, and doesn't miss a thing.  Even the little things.

                        Notice how I cropped the bags out.

This morning as I was putting on a bit of makeup, I noticed once again my eyes.  I noticed that it is getting more and more difficult to see clearly in the mirror.   But as I leaned closer to focus, I saw three.  Not one, not two, but THREE bags under each eye!  And no, I'm not exaggerating.  And yeah, I did gasp.

                                                                  Me at age 6ish


Age has never bothered me.  I could care less about how old I am or that I'm not 18 anymore.  I don't know about you but, I wouldn't want to be there again.  I love being where I am in my life.  But three...  Three...

And just as I was putting the last layer of mascara on my lashes, and this girl was starting to feel closer to 50, my cell rings.  Its Blue Eyes.

"Morning Beautiful"

See, that's God.  God in the details.  God in the, "I see your heart and know how your feeling this morning, and I just want to remind you of how much your loved, right where you are,"   kind of God. 

I say all of that to say,  I am no different then you.  You are no different then me.  If God sees my heart, He sees yours.  If He is in the details of my life, He is in yours.  If He cares enough to use my sweet Blue Eyed Husband to encourage me as I start my day over something so simple... He will you too.

That is God.  Look for Him.  Know He is there.  In every detail, large or small.  He is there.  Talk to Him.  Connect with Him.  Listen to Him.  He has your heart.

Hugs from Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment