Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm Working On...

  1. Downsizing our lives.  Less stuff, more time for each other.
  2. Letting others live their own lives.
  3. Enjoying the PEACE that comes with letting others live their lives.
  4. Laughing every day.  Even and especially if it is at myself.
  5. Doing what I know is best for me and not feeling guilty because of it.  Knowing that then, I will be my best for those around me.
  6. Saying "no" when I want and need too.
  7. Flossing every night.  Even if I'm too tired.
  8. Cherishing, and taking every moment with my daughter that is given me.  For it is a gift, no matter what anyone else says.
  9. Keeping my weekends FREE of commitments for the summer so I have time to really enjoy it.
  10. Which brings me back to number 6... but maybe putting a thank you on the end of it.
  11. Eat what I want.  Stop when I'm full, not stuffed. 

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment