Monday, May 2, 2011

First Bonfire Of The Season...

I know... it's not Friday night, or even Saturday. Why on earth are the kids having a bonfire on a Monday night?


Well I can tell you that this last winter here in Maine was a long, cold, snowy one for all...


Spring was slow in getting here too!!!


So when the kids, wanted to have a bonfire on one of the warmest nights , how could I say no...


There is no way I would.  Yeah, they have school, track, work, and all tomorrow...


But sometimes... you just need to get outside that box and do it anyway.


The fire has been put out, and they have all gone for a walk.  Soon they will head to their respective homes, probably not do homework but get on facebook... but,

Its all good, and I think they are very grateful.

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment