Saturday, February 16, 2013

Old Lucketts Store...

She sounds like my kinda gal...


Meet Cheryl, the newest member of the Lucketts family.  Cheryl is an accomplished chef who owns the Cowbell Kitchen, our now permanent food truck that's right outside our steps in the parking lot.  Welcome Cheryl, we're so happy to have you!

Here is a little about Cheryl in her words...

Why I am who I am…..

Born in Pekin, Illinois & raised in the home my parents built
Grew up loving the outdoors, camping, exploring, water skiing, canoeing
Most comfortable in the kitchen since I was a wee girl


Went to film and photography school in Philadelphia
Packed up once a drove the back roads in USA searching for….
Graduated from pastry school when I was 40 years young
Have lived in 8 states
Experienced both 5 star, 5 diamond & hippy, dippy kitchens
Beautiful food brings me to tears
A few years back I worked on a farm and it changed me forever
My beau of 16 years & I are lovingly restoring our 1930’s home along with Oliver, our
crazy Jack Russell



The Cowbell Kitchen is…..
My commitment to a locally sourced, seasonal kitchen
A place to find handcrafted, old fashioned, made from scratch food products
Lets me create beautiful and tasty food in an imperfect style
A thought that I have had to bring people together and put a smile to their faces via food
My vehicle to be free, creative & footloose
A natural setting to for simple, fresh, healthy & happy food

I want to go here...


Open daily 10am – 5pm


42350 Lucketts Road
Leesburg, VA 20176

703.779.0268
luckettstore@gmail.com






But stop by the food wagon before and grab some amazing eats from Cheryl first!!!

Anyone for a summer road trip?

We'll need to bring a trailer.  

:)

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment