Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nora Ephron...




Taken from her book, The Guardian...


What I will miss

My kids
Nick
Spring
Fall
Waffles
The concept of waffles
Bacon
A walk in the park
The idea of a walk in the park
The park
Shakespeare in the Park
The bed
Reading in bed
Fireworks
Laughs
The view out the window
Twinkle lights
Butter

____________________________

I so love Nora Ephron.

She was a woman after my own heart.

Her movies were real.

Her books were real.

She listened to people.

Really listened.

Her work reflected that about her.

She, was genuine in all she did.

My favorite scene from one of my very favorite movies, which of course always made me cry...

 


I think the next day Katie has off, we will get comfy p.j.'s on, some great tasting hot bread with tons of butter, warm blankets, and have a Nora Ephron Movie Marathon.

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment