Saturday, June 16, 2012

Amazing Before & After

I was checking out some of my favorite blogs and stumbled upon, All Things Thrifty.

Take a look at this butt ugly side table that I would never buy nor would I bring it home if someone gave it to me.  We would be making a pit stop at the Ken A Set on the way home.


The post was showing how to create a raised stencil.

 




You can find the complete directions for this project here.

But look at the amazing fairly easy transformation from absolutely hideous to fabulously adorable!!!


HELLLLLLLO!

I am so looking for this ugly thing and going to transform it.

Hey, I think I saw one at the Ken A Set.

See you there!  :)

Hugs From My Heart

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I'm always amazed at the creativity of people when they resurface and make beautiful creative things with furniture! I'm loving your blog.
    www.findyoursparkle2.com

    ReplyDelete