Friday, June 22, 2012

Farm Life...

Last night, most everyone was bringing in hay...

We are suppose to get a storm today...

Cutie boys were playing out back...


Doing things boys do...

  He didn't know I was taking his picture... but then again, he is a boy, and it probably wouldn't have mattered.

Can't have a farm without a chicken or twenty...

And the most adorable little girl I've seen in a looooong time.




She happens to look just like her mum.  :)

Blue Eyes is always lending a hand.

These two boys reminded my so much of Mattie and Zack when they were little... inseparable!




She has to be one of the happiest babies I have ever known.





Can you tell she is loved on by everyone around her?!


Even Blue Eyes takes a moment to call to her... "Hey Pebbles!"



Life on a farm is good.

Dirty face and all.  :)

Photos by Me.

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment