Friday, March 4, 2011

SPRING, SPRING... IT IS ON ITS WAY. I JUST KNOW IT!!!

I've spent a bit of time this morning, sitting in my quiet, cozy, sunlit kitchen...  hot coffee beside me, Sophie at my feet just thinking.  Spring is sure to come right?! 

Well I got wandering on one of my favorite blogs, Clover Lane, and was encouraged with the thought of Spring, and all it brings with it...


Me and Blue Eyes... yeah right!

This is what my peeps would say Spring Cleaning looks like in our house with everything they love, hold dear, don't want thrown out, better be nailed down or else it goes, kinda thing.

If they only knew my grandmother... they would be much more grateful for me...


I picture myself Spring Cleaning all winter really...


So I don't get to overwhelmed when Spring actually does arrive...


But this Spring, I'm not only going to clean, I'm going to make a list... because I love lists !



Of things I need to clean... do, and hope to do.  Like make one of these...


Using these...


To have it come out something like this...

Clover Lane

So then when all is done, and my house smells and appears to be as clean as its gonna be, I can do more of this...


And spend the rest of my Spring looking sooooo very forward to this...    

    
A week at Eider Duck, on Monhegan Island.  Yeah, its all good.

And yeah, you can bet I'll be wearing plenty of these...



Hugs From My Heart.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping spring comes soon also here in PA! But do I have to spring clean?

    ReplyDelete