Thursday, March 24, 2011

ITS LATE AND I NEED CHOCOLATE!

Ok, so its 10 o'clock. I was minding my own business just looking through some of my favorite blogs before I turn in.  Note to self... Don't do that again!  Look at what I came across...

Ahh, yeah... That would be Reeses Peanut Butter Surprise Cookies.


  I. NEED. CHOCOLATE. NOW!!!


I mean seriously, look at those things!!!  And on a side note, did any of you realize Giffords Ice Cream has STOPPED making Chocolate Moose Tracks!  WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO!!!  I mean I went there everyday and ordered two scoops all summer just to do my part. 

Well I will hook you up to the link,  With Style and Grace, ( just click on the blog ),  for the recipe for these beauties.  I will be making them REAL soon.   

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment