Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Blog, New Love...

I just came across another blog that I have fallen for. Hooked On Houses. Julia writes...

I’m Julia, and it’s no secret–I’m hooked on houses.

After working for years as a freelance writer, I realized I had never had a chance to write about one of my favorite topics: houses. So in January of 2008, I started this blog to do just that.

I’m not a designer, and I’m not a “house snob.” For me, looking at houses is a form of entertainment. I love houses of every shape, size, and style. I think they have personalities, and it’s fun to get to know them.



She recently did a post on one of my favorites shows, Modern Family, and the "home" of  Phil and Clair Dunphy.  


I love the show and have loved this house, well, set.  But was so interested to see which colors they used, (for instance, I drool every time I see the entryway and wonder just what shade of blue it is) and now I know. 

Julie also shows the home of Mitchell and Cameron ... these two make the show!!!



So click this link, Hooked On Houses, and enjoy Julies blog.  Get inspired, get some ideas, and just plain snoop at some amazing houses without even leaving your own. 

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment