Friday, March 4, 2011

I just pulled this out of the oven...


to make this, for desert tonight...


We are going over to their house for dinner...


because these two, are going to a dance...


And of course just the right dress, shoes, and hairstyle have been picked out and decided on... FINALLY.

They really are so very sweet together.

Its sure to be a good time.  Pictures tonight.  Shhhhhh don't tell Katie, she hates it when I post pictures of her before she sees them.  Oh well... I'm paying for the dress. 

Hugs From My Heart

1 comment:

  1. I'm not much of a pie eater unless it's like that. {My pastor's wife and I had a big conversation on pies the other day about the types of pies we will eat! :D}

    I hope the dinner is wonderful as well as the dance!

    -Many Smiles!

    ReplyDelete