Monday, April 2, 2012

Cleaning, Orgainzing, & Tossing...


I spent today cleaning out closets, drawers, nooks and crannies.


I don't know about you, but I'm A Tosser.  What's a Tosser you ask?


A "Tosser" is someone who can't stand clutter to the point where she would rather toss it out then see it not have a spot to be put in.


I know, I know... it can be a bad thing.  Especially when I toss something that belongs to someone else and they needed it.

Please pray for me.  :)


But for the most part, I just feel like if it is something that is important to someone... why didn't they take care of it in the first place?!

So, out it goes.


It's all in prep for moving out to Vassalboro soon.  Everything is going along nicely out there... and this beautiful, huge, I have soooo loved living here in Mayberry with Aunt Bee... I mean on Bartlett Street...


But as much as I hate to leave, I am so looking forward to where we are going, and all that it has to bring.


This place is being shown tomorrow and Wednesday.  I sure hope they love it as much as I have.

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment