Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm Not Afraid Of Color... I'm Not Afraid Of Color... I'm Not.

See that guy right there? Well that's Blue Eyes.


See that absolutely beautiful caramel color he is painting on the wall, in our soon to be entryway?


Lovely isn't it?!

The new place has been primed, and painting has begun!!!  YIKES!!!


One of the things I love so much about this guy is that he believes in me.  Even if he thinks the colors I've chosen are too dark...  he says, " Honey, just go with what you like."   Then he plants a big smooch on me for added assurance.

Which I think is the best part. 

Rich, fall colors are my favorite.

They make me feel like I'm being hugged.  You know, like a warm cozy sweater or blanket.

And so, I won't be afraid of the colors I have chosen.  Because I really do love them.  :)

And when you come over to my house, and come into our entryway... expect two hugs.  One from me, and one from our home.



And on another note... can I tell you that I have always hated fake flowers.  ALWAYS.


But like most things lately for me, that is changing.  And it's good really.


I mean seriously.  Maine has been so dreary this winter.  Hardly any snow.


Tell me this little bit of fake flowers in a glass container, (also Dollar Store), with REAL water, (just for looks), isn't just the thing to brighten up any Sunday?!


Besides, you couldn't tell  there not real anywho!


Now run over to the Dollar Store with a few bucks, and get yourself some.  I won't tell.  ;)


Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment