Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Few Things I Know For Sure... Ok, Maybe More Than A Few

Women need other women. I'm so glad I have mine, and they me.


A comfy bed, at the end of a long day is something I so look forward too.


I can hardly believe, or can seriously even  think, that our first born son, was a soldier in Afghanistan... in my mind and heart, he is still four years old.


I need to travel. Not to get away from those I love with all my heart. But to find me.


Dressing for comfort is so what I need to, and will do, daily.  I am sooo over impressing anyone.


The love Blue Eyes has for me, and me for him... it is strong, enduring, and a gift that is in the faces of... Benjamin, Matthew, Zachary, and Katelyn.  And I am truly, one grateful girl.


I am stronger than I think I am...


I. MUST. TAKE. PHOTOS...


Being who I am... REALLY, who I am, allows those around me to be THEIR, authentic self.

It's all good. And I am so grateful.  :)

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment