Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I've Turned Into One Of "Those" People...

It's official.


I have turned into one of   "THOOOOOOSE PEOPLE"...


You know who you are... ;)


You started out with one animal... maybe a "family dog".  And then one day, a stray cat wondered into your yard.  Mommmmmmm... your youngest pleads.  Can't we just keeeeeep it?!  PLEEEEEEEEEEESE. 


Of course you do.  Keep it I mean.  And then one cat leads to another.  Soon, ITS OUT OF CONTROL!!!
You have friends over for "tea".  "Please, (you say), sit and relax. I'll get you another cup."  


She sits. You sit.  Talking goes on, and on.  You get all caught up on each others lives and all...

And then, it happens.

As she walks out the front door, and you exchange hugs and "we'll have to do this again some time soon's!!!"

You see it.

ALL OF IT!


The blanket of hair.  Tons and tons of hair.  From the very chair you so graciously had your friend sit on, (unbeknownst to her) that had your dog, and three cats still on it.  (Even though they were in the other room the whole time she was visiting.


You smile hesitantly and give her a little friendly wave as she gets into her car.  And pray to God that by the time she sees the hair mess all over her clothing... she'll have been home awhile and assumes it must be from HER animals.  ;)


And friend, if I invite you to "tea" or "coffee" at my house, please know that I have since purchased two huge lint rollers. And I'm trying to keep up.

I can even give you a swipe or two down your backside, before you leave.  :)

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment