Monday, February 7, 2011

PANTRY LOVE!!!

Since I was a little girl, I've always had a love affair with pantries. I'm not sure why. Maybe it is the little sweetness of a room devoted to food. Not to large, but big enough to store everything that has to do with making a home.  Behind this door and at For The Love Of A House Blog,  is one of, if not my dream pantry... 


Firstly, its in an old house.  I so love older homes.  You can almost feel the families that have live in and loved each other in it.  This pantry is original to the house. 


Here is just a sneak peak of some of the shelving going on...  I hope you take a moment to click here, 
For The Love Of A House, and look at every detail of this amazing pantry.  It really is my dream pantry. 





When I saw the above photo, I knew I was inlove!

Hugs From My Heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment