Thursday, May 9, 2013

Look What I Found!

Yesterday was Wednesday. Sometimes referred to as "Hump Day" .


For me, it was neighborhood garbage day. And here is what I found...


If finding a drawer to someone's old dresser, throwing it in the back of your car not knowing what your going to do with it not funny enough...

Blue Eyes said to me as he walked in the door last evening...

"I saw that on the side of the road, on my way to work this morning and  thought,  my wife would so be stopping and picking that up right now if she saw it.  And here it is".


The man knows me so well.

And yes, I did see it just a short time later, stopped quickly on the side of the road, and put it in the back of my car.

I don't know if I will use it for this purpose always...but at least 17 going on 25 didn't leave her shoes in the middle of the doorway last night when she came home.

Those are her white sneakers just barely making it in...but IN they are.

:)

Hugs From My Heart

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found it first. I would have taken it home and used it as a flower box. Nice!

    ReplyDelete