Friday, January 25, 2013

GW Books

I'm on a kick...

I can't seem to not stop at Goodwill and check out their books.

This is what I've picked up today. (and yes, this is my house in the background.)

~Broken for You, Stephanie Kallos

~The Indispensable Guide to Practically Everything Prayer, Marcia Ford

~The Great Physicians Rx for Health and Wellness, Jordan Rubin

~Dancing Naked at the Edge of Dawn, Kris Radish

Each one quite different from the other.

Each one wiped off with a paper towel, soaked with Rubbing Alcohol because it makes me feel better. :)

Click onto the book title for the link to the description of each.

Head to Goodwill this weekend.

Look for a good read for yourself.

Share.

Oh yeah, and all for a little over $7.

Hugs From My Heart



No comments:

Post a Comment