Saturday, December 22, 2012

Let It Snowwwww, Snowwww, Snowwww !!!

This is what it looks like today, outside our kitchen window...

Did I ever mention we live in Maine?

Which means, it's just not right.  :(


However, I could/should be sweeping this...


But I'm still here in my p.j.'s smelling the beautiful aroma of this...


And I feel pretty accomplished having already put together this... (washed one bathroom, put in a load of laundry, and I'm sure I've done something else in between.)

I'm sure of it.  :)


Since she is getting ready for work, (17going on 25 year old), and Blue Eyes is out doing the shooting thing with our boys... (which ALWAYS makes my mothers heart smile)


And even though there are only 3 of these left...


I think I'm going to start another pot of this...




My peeps think they made this blend especially for me.

Funny, only to them.

Wait, did you just chuckle?  :)

It happens to be my favorite.  Go figure

  :)



I will stay beside these, and in front of this, and enjoy listening to Christmas music in an empty house while I can...


Because it won't be long before our house is filled with peeps galore, and the quiet is gone.

But, I'm good with it.  Really.

And on another note, if you or one of your loved ones is hanging on to an annoying cough, go to the health food store and by this.  It is amazing, and I can't tell you enough how much it helped 17, going on 25 year old get rid of a cough that just wasn't going anywhere.

(that's her in the background taking her daily dose. She said it tastes awful, but is so worth it.)


And on the last Saturday before Christmas, I leave you, in the quietness of my house with this...


Hugs From My Grateful Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment