Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday Morning Breakfast



This, is my breakfast today.

Not because I am trying to be all healthy and eat an enormously huge slice of watermelon.

Only because Blue Eyes ate the rest of the already cut up and in a container waiting for lazy me to eat it other half, last night.  (did I mention HE had cut it up. I couldn't be bothered)

I still can't be bothered to cut this side up into nice bite size pieces so I'll just dig right in!

(my sisters are so laughing at me right now.  Can you tell I'm the youngest.  So lazy!!!)

Our youngest, (17 going on 25), Kate, is going on her second week in Cali with her friends and "sister" Elizabeth, having the time of their lives.


That's her, on the way left... with Lauren, Sam, (her best friend), and Elizabeth.

With Katie gone, I haven't bothered to buy food for the house...


 And with one more week of her having Hot Fun In The Summertime...

Why would I?!!!

Blue Eyes and I are so enjoying this preview of   "empty nest" more then we thought.

We stayed in bed the other day until 11:15!!!

When we finally got up, and I looked at the alarm clock I thought we had lost power during the night.

That would be a negative.  We just slept in.  Way in for us.

:)

Hugs From My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment